Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was on the 10th and I just got one of my gifts in the mail today....


Swoon!

The prints in the first picture are all Sarah Jane, isn't she so talented? I love her stuff. The 'polk dots' are all Robert Kaufman Spot On. I have no shame, these fabrics make my heart happy. Even better? When I opened the package Charlotte immediately claimed the little whale/narwahl fabric as her 'favorite fabric ever!' I am sorry honey, I think I am passing down the obsession.

As an aside, I am also loving Hawthorne Threads. They are an online fabric company with fast and friendly service, but really it is their wonderful selection that keeps me coming back. I live in Texas, which means I live in Moda country, so it can make finding other designers and manufacturers a bit difficult. Don't get me wrong, I love Moda, but there are just so many wonderful fabrics out there and I really want to see, feel, and sew with them all! Also, I should point out that I have no affiliation with Hawthorne Threads and was not compensated in any way. Just sharing the love :)

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day!

Katie

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday -- those fabrics are a great way to celebrate indeed

    ReplyDelete