Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello, my name is Katie ......

....and I am a fabriholic. It's an addiction I have no problem feeding (or sharing). I took full advantage of the flash sale that Craftsy had a week or two ago. Look at all the goodies I got!

A Happy Go Lucky Layer cake by Bonnie & Camille for Moda

Magic Garden by Sabine Reinhart for Blend Fabrics fat quarter bundle

 

Spring Promise by Ana Davis for Blend Fabrics fat quarter bundle

Seaside by Timeless Treasures fat quarter bundle (this one was less than $5!)

Medium chevrons by Riley Blake fat quarter bundle. Sorry, I didn't want to unwrap this one just yet.

Menagerie by Pink Light Designs for Robert Kaufman fat quarter bundle

I'm in love with these little hens!

Not a bad haul. What have you purchased lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment