Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just call me Bloggy McBloggerson

Seriously, I got this app called Blogsy and it makes blogging so stinkin' easy, you guys might get sick of hearing from me. They didn't even pay me to say that.

Anyway, I whipped a cute little ironing board out quick like during Charlotte's ACTUAL nap time and I thought it appropriate to share.

A while ago, I bought one of those "travel" ironing pads. My thought was, it would be nice to put it on the table next to my sewing machine and iron my fabrics and seams and such, without having to drag out our ginormous ironing board. Well, it doesn't work well at all. Understatement. It actually works against you. Enter mindless scanning of Pinterest. Some genius had turned a tv tray into an ironing board! I didn't even need to read the tutorial, the picture was enough for me. I cut that travel pad apart, layered it all on top of the tv tray, added some cute fabric, and stapled it into submission. Sorry no before and after pics.

And the best part?

It still collapses for easy storage!

That fabric is called Butterfly Garden from Jane Sassman for Free Spirit, in case you were wondering. I bought it a million years ago, so you might be hard pressed to find it now, but you never know.

 

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I forsee myself 'stealing' this idea in the future

    ReplyDelete