Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Swooning!

I am finally getting around to posting my March goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes. This one needs to be short and sweet. After cramming a big project into the shortest month (and finishing!), I need a lighter, less stressful, load this month.

So, my goal? I will be making a wall hanging out of one Swoon block. These blocks finish at 24 inches square, so it will be perfect for the space I am making it for in the baby's room. I haven't accomplished anything past purchasing the pattern and picking out the fabric.

 

Swoon pattern, by Camille Roskelley

Parisville by Tula Pink

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Linking up to the March Goal setting post for A Lovely Year of Finishes

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Tula Pink fabric. It will make a great swoon block!

    ReplyDelete