Sunday, August 7, 2011

My pins are dull

Do you know how I know that? Because I broke out my NEW sewing machine tonight!!!

It's appearance is long overdue. I received it for a Mother's Day present (thanks again Honey) and just have not had the time to get it all out, read the instructions, play with the settings, and actually sew something. Of course, a project with a deadline will solve that. Charlotte starts MDO at the end of this month and I am making a cover for her nap mat. It will be done shortly and I will be back with pictures.

Hope you are all staying cool in this crazy heat.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find a pattern? I have been thinking about just making a new one for Mark using Z's mat since Z won't have naps at school this year. Can't wait to see Charlotte's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I don't have a pattern. I am just using the mat as a guide.

    ReplyDelete